Fast and quick information for small entrepreneurs who are frustrated by understanding the business, financial, tax and back-end of their business. This course will give you understanding of the following concepts:
- Basic business concepts, such as sole proprietor, incorporation, partnerships
- First steps to take when you go into business for yourself
- How to understand the amount of tax that you will pay, and how to prepare for it
- How to figure out the Canada Revenue Agency and their jargon
- How to start payroll, when can you pay workers as a subcontractor?
- Making a decision on a bookkeeper or an accountant
- Easily reading financial statements (profit & loss and balance sheets)
- How to figure out how to pay yourself, and the consequences of the different types of payments.